About the Internship Program :
- Role: Android Application Development Intern
- Number of posts: 6
- Tenure : 6 months
- Job Type : Remote
What we expect:
- Should have knowledge/Hands-On experience in Mobile Application Development (using Android Studio/Flutter/Java/Others)
- Should have Basic knowledge of software development fundamentals
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Note: Any previous design works/Portfolio are appreciable
Interns day to day Responsibilities Includes:
- Designing and building applications for the Android platform
- Handling the back-end of the app
- Working on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation
- Working with the team to manage, optimize, and customize multiple applications
Eligibility Criteria :
- BE/B.Tech in Computer Science or other
- Proficient in Android Studio/Flutter/Java is much appreciated
Perks of internship:
- Internship certificate After completion of 6 months program
- Letter of recommendation*
- Flexible work hours for students
- Free access to our Hands-On Learning Modules
- Work in a dynamic environment to enhance your skills.
- Receive guidance and feedback from respective Domain experts.
- Access to attend weekly meetings and participate in networking events.
- Flexible work hours for students.
You can apply to this here