About the Internship Program :
Role: Web-Development and SEO Intern
Number of posts: 2
Tenure : 3 months
Job Type : Remote
Following are the pre-requisite skills you need to have for applying:
• Fluency in web-development in HTML and PHP
• Basic Experience with WordPress websites
• Clear theoretical and practical understanding of on-page and off-page SEO
• Ability to create graphics for websites
• Professional fluency in English
You will be trained in creating and managing impactful, creative, appealing websites.
Interns day to day Responsibilities Includes:
- Designing and building applications for the Web platform
- Handling the back-end and front end design of the application
- Working on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation
- Working with the team to manage, optimize, and customize multiple applications
Eligibility Criteria :
- BE/B.Tech in Computer Science or other
- Proficient in PHP/Wordpress/React/Angular/Node/Java
Perks of internship:
- Internship certificate After completion of 3 months program
- Letter of recommendation
- Flexible work hours for students
- Free access to our Hands-On Learning Modules
- Work in a dynamic environment to enhance your skills.
- Receive guidance and feedback from respective Domain experts.
- Access to attend weekly meetings and participate in networking events.
- Flexible work hours for students.
You can apply to this internship program by sending updated resume on firstname.lastname@example.org